Saturday, December 22, 2007

Run and Weights

This morning I ran for 35 minutes on the treadmill for 3.25 miles! That's a quicker pace than I'm used to (under 11 minutes), so that feels good. I also did 10 minutes of weight training for upper body. I saw the 15 lb kettlebells today and tried to use them, but even that was a bit heavy for me. My legs are pretty strong but my arms are not! So I worked with the 5 and 10 lb. free weights this morning. I am generally tired from the workout, so I think I'm going to curl up on the couch with a book, and read and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

By the way, I've clocked 19.97 miles for the week now! If I'd realized that during the run, I would've gone a little farther, and perhaps given myself a deserved day off tomorrow. But now, barring some emergency, I've gotta go for the 20-mile week!

2 comments:

renae said...

Wow!!! Way to start your weekend! I vacuumed my house and now am on my couch. Must. Get. Motivated!

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the 20+ mile week. that's awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails