Thursday, December 27, 2007

Going the Distance!

I decided to commit to running a 10K road race this spring to help me progress toward a half marathon later this year, so tonight I registered for the Inside-Out Sports Classic 10K in Cary on March 30! One reason I signed up for this one is that there's also a half marathon, and I can't wait to see what a half LOOKS like, even if (maybe especially if) I'm not running in one yet.

Signing up for that 10K has helped me to refine my list of possible races on the right side of this blog. It's interesting to see the puzzle pieces starting to fit together. It helps to have a plan. The list was starting to get a little unwieldy.


Meanwhile, I've been having fun playing with one of my new Christmas toys tonight, a Garmin Forerunner 205. I've been wanting one for a while, and am psyched about getting one from my sis and brother-in-law. It just might help me get outside to run more in the winter, which I really whould do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails