Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Morning Workout

This morning I did 50 minutes on the elliptical, and thought that would be it. As I was passing by the treadmill lineup, I decided to hop on and go for , oh, 2-5 minutes, but I ended up doing 10 minutes for .89 miles. I'm happy that I did a whole hour of exercise, and glad I scaled back on the running today-but actually got a little bit in. It felt different doing the treadmill at the end of my workout.

I'm still trying to decide whether or not to run in a race this coming weekend. Part of me wants to see if I can keep peeling off time of my PR, but part of me wants to look ahead to the new year. Both races are at least an hour away....if at least one race were local, I'd do it for sure.

My weekly total mileage is up to 4 already, and it's only Monday. Funny that I'd be excited about that, huh?! ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails