Thursday, December 13, 2007

Keeping Track

When I got back from the gym, I logged onto the computer to plug my workout into my online running log on Cool Running, and they've finally taken the online log down for transfer to Active.com. There's been a note on the webpage for several weeks, but no exact date that the cool running log would be inactive. I knew it was coming, but was hoping for some notice, like, "Tomorrow the running log will be going down as we work to transfer your information to Active.com."

Since I already have a log-in on Active.com (it's where I sign up for a lot of my races), I decided to go ahead and start my log there. Thank goodness I've tracked most of my workouts here on this blog. I may go ahead and start plugging in previous workouts into Active, as I don't know how the information transfer from Cool Running will go, and how long it'll take. Meanwhile, I've bought a spiral bound running log for 2008, and am looking forward to having that record, as well as this blog.
This morning I ran 25 minutes on the tradmill for 2.25 miles, then did 20 minutes on the elliptical machine.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails