Saturday, December 15, 2007

Big Run

This morning I ran for 45 minutes on the treadmill for 4.15 miles! This is the longest time I've run in training, though 5Ks earlier this year took me longer to run. 4.15 miles is the farthest I've run in over 20 years, so this is a milestone, for sure! I followed up with 10 minutes on the elliptical, before going to breakfast at the Rice House.

During the workout I listened to a podcast called Phiddipidations, done by "Steve Runner," and it was the episode where he ran the Boston Marathon--don't recall if it was this year's or last year's. Still, it was really interesting to listen to as I ran and did the elliptical.

I'm up to 15.2 miles for the week, which is exciting for me! Definitely a high weekly total for the year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails