Sunday, December 30, 2007

Another 20 Mile Week!

I finished the week of running with a 15 minute treadmill run for 1.32 miles. That makes for 20.89 miles for the week! :) I'm not even sorry I didn't go for 21 miles, being so close. I'm having some aches and pains, so I'm trying not to overdo it. I did finish up with 10 minutes on the elliptical machine. 25 total minutes of exercise isn't very much, but it's something. I am tired this morning, after staying up until 2 AM! Not my usual bedtime, and I'm feeling it this morning. Still, I'm glad I got out and did something this morning, because it's a rainy (yay for rain!), dreary day here, and I might not have gotten out otherwise.

Tomorrow I start a new week of running, both for my online log at running2win.com, and for my new 2008 paper logbook, The Complete Runner's Day-By-Day Log and Calendar 2008. I used to use this log in my previous running life back in the 80's, and it was a good one, so I decided to reinstate it. Maybe I'm overdoing the logging thing, but I'm going to give it a try and see if it helps or is cumbersome.

2 comments:

Uncivil said...

Way to go.....you've hit the 20 mile mark two weeks in a row!

joy said...

You amaze me! I will start over this year- I will once again "try to get in shape"- I hope you two had a wonderful Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails