Sunday, May 18, 2008

Elliptical

This morning I did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine. I enjoyed it, eventhough I was a little weary from yesterday's run. I was tempted to get on the treadmill for a few minutes, but I knew I needed a break from running. I was also running short on time, as George and I were going to the early service at church.

I love being out of church early and having the rest of my Sunday to relax. This is something new George and I have been trying the past couple of weeks. The only thing I'm having trouble with is actually getting there on time! After getting up early on Saturday mornings lately to join the training group at 7 AM, I miss getting to sleep in at least one weekend day! Zzzzzz.... Part of it is that I'm still trying to get my exercise in before church. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails