Sunday, May 04, 2008

Working Out the Stress

Last night George and I went out and socialized with another couple for supper, and then joined a larger group for a board games night. While parts of it were a lot of fun, parts of it were stressful because of someone's behavior towards me. I was relieved when someone else noticed it too, so I knew I wasn't crazy and/or overreacting inside. I'm still trying to hash through it in my head and decide handle similar situations on the future.

The stress from last night was still lingering this morning, so when I got to the gym, I hopped on the elliptical and went for a whole hour, going 4.67 miles and burning somewhere in the neighborhood of 620 calories. It really helped me mentally to push the workout, and I do feel better now, more in control.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails