Wednesday, December 05, 2007

More Elliptical

I did another 45 minutes on the elliptical this morning. I seem to be in a "tired" rut, and need to get some solid rest soon. While being busy and active are good things, I need to remember to balance all of my activities with taking care of myself. I'm starting to feel a little run down.

I think I'll find another race to sign up for soon. Some of this tired, "blah" feeling could be the result of post-race letdown after pushing for that elusive sub 40-minute mark for several months. New races and new goals await!

1 comment:

kim said...

I know what you mean. I always have a bit of a let-down after a really good race because it is hard to know wat to do once you cross the finish line. A bit like the day after Christmas (but without the cool sales!). Plus it sounds like you did really great in your last race! But rest is important. I hope you get your pep back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails