Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Umstead's the Charm

Well, I decided to return to Umstead State Park for my run this morning, to see if going back would be enjoyable. I was a little wary of the bugs, since I have two big bug (horse flies, I think!) bites on my legs from Monday! I'm so glad I went back, as I had another good run, this time sans bugs, and I had an even better average pace today than Monday! Plus, I went a little farther! Can you tell I'm excited?!

I also listened to music instead of podcasts today, and I think the songs on my workout playlist helped me pick up the pace a little.

On my way home, I stopped at the gym and rode the recumbent bike for a bit. Final result:

1) Ran/walked 2.13 miles in 36 minutes
2) Rode 2 miles in 11:11 minutes on the recumbent bike

1 comment:

Bill said...

Lesley, not sure if you are logging your training online, check out our free online training logs at EnduranceJunkies.com. We can help you track your training, post your workouts to Facebook & Twitter and find other people with similar interests.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails