Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gym Bike Ride

I went to the gym this morning to ride the recumbent bike for a few minutes, and ended up riding for a whole hour (10.54 miles)! It wasn't a fast pace, but I did feel like I was working it hard at times. Eventually, I put the resistance up to 7, and did a couple of sprint minutes. Once I changed from podcasts to music on the iPod, I think that helped me go faster too.

One thing that kept me going longer is that I'm starting to think about doing triathlons, and what all that would take, in terms of training and equipment. Hmmmm.

I'm glad I stayed longer at the gym, because I got to see a former co-worker near the end of my workout. She continues to be one of my favorite co-workers, so I was glad to see her!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I'm starting to consider a tri too. I would need a bike other than my mountain bike if I were to do one. And great job with your long run yesterday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails