Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tuesday Gym Workout

1) Run 3.02 miles (36 minutes) on the treadmill
2) Walk 0.60 miles (10 minutes)
3) Bike 1.08 miles (6:02 minutes)

The gym is getting a little more crowded with New Year's Resolutioners. It's nice seeing the fresh faces. I've been having to push myself to get to the gym this week. I think I got spoiled being able to run outside while out on vacation. Now it's just too dark in the morning before work for me to feel safe running outside. I do find that once I'm at the gym, and going on the treadmill even, it's easier to put one foot in front of the other.

I did do a little bit of free weights work on my arms before I left the gym this morning, and that was a nice change of pace.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Ah yes, those Resolutioners. They sure know how to take over the space of us regulars! LOL. Don't worry, many of them will disappear within the next 3-5 weeks! ha!

SuperDave said...

Sry been so busy lately..
Great job on December mileage. You beat me by a few. You have much more energy than I do. That was fun though..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails