Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday's Workout

1) Rode 4.42 miles (25 min) on the recumbent bike
2) Ran 2.08 miles (25:02 min) on the treadmill
3) Walked 0.36 mile (6:01 min) on the treadmill
4) Ran 1.02 mile (12:03 min) on the treadmill
5) Walked 0.51 mile (10:06 min) on a walk break at work

I've decided to try a reward system (again) for losing weight: every time I lose to a multiple of 5, I'm going to order something off of my Amazon Wishlist. I tried this before, and got away from it over the holidays. Well, I'm at it again, and have already ordered my first "prize." Now I'm shooting for the next one! I have a long wishlist, so I'm going to see how this goes! :) Since I last tried this method, I've signed up for Amazon Prime, so now I get free 2-business-day shipping on most items. That's a decent turnaround time, nice and quick for this reward thing, and it's at my doorstep when I get home from work. Fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails