Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunday Morning Run/Walk

This morning I ran 2.5 miles (30:07 min) on the treadmill, and walked 0.11 mile (2:04 minutes), again on the treadmill. My main exercise goal for the day was to get in 2.4 running miles in to top 20 miles for this week. It felt good to hit that goal, especially since I've been fighting a cold for the last few days. When I ran my first half marathon in November, I ran 14 miles and change the week after, so I feel like I'm building some endurance, doing 20 miles the week after a 20k race. Slow but steady.

In other goal news, I hit 103.8 miles for the month of February. Not a record month, but I'm still on track for 1000 miles in 2009. (This time last year I'd already been sidelined with a groin injury, and the broken nose was just around the corner!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails