Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday Workout

1) Rode 5.37 miles (30:01 min) on the recumbent bike
2) Walked 1.01 miles (16:06 min) on the treadmill
3) Ran 2.15 miles (25 min) on the treadmill

I also did 4 sets of 5 reps on the vertical knee raise. I haven't done any core work in, like, forever, so this was a little hard for me to do. I can tell I need to strengthen my abs, so this should be good for me, right? :)

I've decided to really work on the weight loss again, so I don't have to carry any more extra weight than I have to during the marathon. No doubt about it, weight can slow a body down. I recorded my weight yesterday, and much to my suprise, I was UP 2/10 of a pound today! WAAAA! Not the encouraging start I wanted on the diet front, but I must remember the big picture.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails