Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Walk/Run in New Shoes

First I walked 0.87 mile in 15:03 minutes to warm up, feeling a little sluggish. Then, I managed to run 3.77 miles in 45:01 minutes! It's a slower pace than I've done lately, but it felt good to slug it out. I wore my new Brooks Adrenaline GTS 9s, which had nothing to do with my sluggishness (at least I don't think so!), and almost everything to do with my being able to last an hour of walking, then running, this morning.

I was sore in the hips this morning when I got up, very likely from yesterday's reps on the vertical leg lift thing at the gym. I didn't take the time to do it again this morning, but plan to make it a regular part of my workout. I'm excited about having a new addition to my workout plan!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails