Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday (Snow Day!) Workout

1) Ran 1.26 miles (15:01 min) on the treadmill
2) Ran 1.75 miles (20:16 min) on the treadmill
3) Ran 1.04 miles (12:02 min) on the treadmill
4) Walked 0.65 mile (1o:13 min) on the treadmill
5) Ran 0.73 mile (8 min) on the treadmill

I had today off due to a snow day at work! It felt good to relax for a bit before going to the gym, and I even thought about taking a "snow day" from working out, but once I was there, I decided to take advantage of having a day off to work out a little bit harder. Once I got through one run, I decided I had more umph in me, so I'd run more! The first run was at an 11:55 min/mile average pace, the next two at 11:34, and the last at 10:57, which felt quick but good. I don't feel like I left much at the gym this morning. After lunch, it felt great to be able to take a nap!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails