Thursday, January 03, 2008

Two runs

This morning I had two runs, split by a short elliptical session. I started with a 20 minute run on the treadmill for 1.80 miles (11:07 pace), and decided to stop because my left foot and ankle are still a little tender-mostly plantar fasciitis, maybe a little tendonitis. I did 5 minutes on the elliptical machine, and decided I could do a little more running, 15:02 minutes on the treadmill for 1.38 miles (1o:53 pace). So that's 3.18 miles of running for the day, and 15.45 miles for the week so far.

It's still pretty cold outside. Here, at almost 11:30 AM, it's 30 degrees, but feels like 24 degrees. That's cold! It's supposed to warm up a bit a tomorrow and continue into the weekend. Maybe I'll hit the roads again by the end of the week.

Meanwhile, I got my most recent labwork when I went to the Rice House for breakfast this morning. My cholesterol is down to 156, and my Hemaglobin A1c was 5.3! When I started the Rice Diet, my cholesterol was 178 and my A1c was 10.9.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails