Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Tired Run

I headed for the gym this morning, still a bit tired from yesterday's long run. Even so, I just kept going and ended up running 4.36 miles on the treadmill in 45:04 minutes, a 10:20 average pace. I definitely felt slower than yesterday, but expected that. No nap today! It's back to work this morning after a long weekend.

I think part of the reason why I've clocked some longer runs lately is because I've had so many commitments with other people over the past week plus. Sounds odd, I know, but I'm an introvert at heart, and haven't had much time to myself to regroup lately. My early morning workouts, and the runs especially, have become a way to focus and be "alone," even when there are other people in the gym.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails