Saturday, January 19, 2008

Total Distance Record

This morning I had to be at the gym at my normal early time, as George and I were helping with something at church at 9:00. I ran 1.9 miles in 20 minutes before having to make a locker room run; luckily I didn't have much competition for the treadmills when I got back. ;-) I ran another 32 minutes, clocking 3.21 miles. The second run was at a 9:58 m/m pace, which surprised me! Nothing like getting warmed up with the first run. The two runs totaled 5.11 miles for the day, a record since I've started running again. My total for the week so far is 23 miles, with tomorrow to go. I feel good about today's run, but I'm definitely tired, and my foot (with the plantar fasciitis) is bothering me a little.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails