Friday, January 11, 2008

A Little Longer

This morning I ran 2.1 miles in 23:01 minutes on the treadmill, before having to make a pitstop. Better, but still not great. I had another problem today, though! I'd been wearing leggings this week to run, but they've been too warm, as we've been having warmer than normal weather this week. Well, the shorts I wore were too loose for running, as I had to keep pulling them up when they slipped to my hips! Good problem to have, I guess, but irritating when I'm trying to run longer. Need to go shopping.

When I got out of the locker room, the treadmills were full AGAIN (same as yesterday), and the same woman as yesterday was on the treadmill I'd been on. This time I'd taken all my stuff with me. Good thing, I guess. I did get on the elliptical for 10 minutes before coming home to get ready for work.

I've been getting to the gym later and later this week, after being able to pop right out of bed Monday morning when the alarm went off at 5 AM. I've gotten to bed later and later this week, which explains a lot. Need to work on that.

I've run 13.09 miles for this running week (starting on Monday). May not make 20 this week, but I won't worry about it. My foot's feeling a bit better, which is good for something. And I'll get pretty close.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails