Monday, January 07, 2008

More Running

This morning I ran 4.21 miles on the treadmill in 45:31, a 10:48 pace. The plantar fasciitis in my left foot was bothering me this morning, a carryover from yesterday, actually. (Had a long-ish run yesterday, then walked around the Flea Market in Raleigh yesterday.) Still hoping to hit 25 miles this week, but we'll see how things go. I was tempted to sign up for some more road races last night, but decided to hold off and see how the foot feels.

I head back to work today after two weeks off, so my alarm went off at 5 AM. I'd gotten to where I'd snooze and sleep for another 30-40 minutes after the 5 AM alarm would go off, but I got on up today, and it felt good to get on over to the gym and get my workout done. I did like being able to see the sunrise from the gym, but instead I came on home in the dark, showered and am blogging and updating my online running log with "The Today Show" on in the background. (The presidential race is the big story, with the New Hampshire primary coming up tomorrow.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails