Friday, June 19, 2009

Good Outdoor Run

This morning I decided to run outside, eventhough it's a workday, and it felt great! I drove over to the gym, and ran from there. I used the Gymboss interval timer, which George helped me set up, and after a few warmup walking minutes, I started a run/walk ratio of 1:1. I ended up going a total of 2.76 mile in 45 minutes, a 16:18 min/mile average pace. Slow as molasses, yes, but it felt better than any treadmill run I've had in a while! I enjoyed every minute of this morning's run/walk! :) Part of it was being outside, but part of it was the built-in walk breaks, I think.

Afterward, I went inside the gym and did some IT band, hip, and glute exercises, then rode 3.06 miles (17:01 min) on the recumbent bike. Good way to start the day! Definitely feel better than yesterday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails