Friday, November 09, 2007

Small Upgrade in Workout

This morning I did 65 minutes on the elliptical machine, then 5 minutes of upper body weight training. I felt rested and pretty strong, though my left foot (with the plantar fasciitis) twinged a little. I'd like to have more time for weight training, at least some days of the week. something to work toward.

Even with plenty of cardio, I haven't done any running this week, need to start working that back in. Meanwhile, I've been running vicariously through a couple of running podcasts, The Extra Mile, and Running from the Reaper. In each podcast, contributors actually make segments on the run, while training, so you can hear the panting and the cars in the background through the microphone. This whole iPod thing is great! Funny, though, I tend not to listen to my iPod while I run, but I do enjoy listening while I'm on the elliptical and other places.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails