Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Good run

This morning I spent 20 minutes on the treadmill for 1.74 miles, a record for me this fall. (The last time I ran longer on the treadmill was back in June.) Running a 5K on the treamill seems like a realistic goal again! I've run 3.46 miles for the week so far, already beating the 5K/week goal, so I think it's time to shoot for a steady 5 miles/week. (I'll nail it this week with the mileage from this Saturday's 5K.)

I also did 45 minutes on the treadmill! I'm still feeling strong and pretty awake, not as tired as yesterday.

1 comment:

kim said...

I find treadmill running a whole lot harder than road running. I can easily run 9-minute miles outside but put me on a treadmill and I'll slog along at 12-minutes a mile. Sounds to me like you are doing very well.

Good luck in your race this Saturday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails