Sunday, November 04, 2007

Morning Workout, Plus Official Results

This morning I did 65 minutes on the elliptical, and actually followed the instructions for the #2 Gluteal" program I was doing on the machine, going forward for 15 minutes, pedaling backward for the next 15 minutes, then forward and backward again. The final 5 minutes was a programmed "cool down." I was still a bit sore, and now I'm even more sore, but it's a good sore!

The official results are in from yesterday's 5K, and I was right on the money about the time of 40:54. I finished in 410th place out of 601 people in the competitive division (768 participants in all). I expected to be farther back in the pack, but I think there were a lot of walkers who decided to wear a timing chip. In my age bracket of females 40-44, I placed 20th out of 35 women. Usually I'm the last one. The top three in my age group for women all finished in less than 23 minutes--wow! I'll be glad to finish in under 40 minutes--definitely my next goal!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails