Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More running

Today I ran 15 minutes for 1.3 miles on the treadmill, then 35 minutes on the elliptical. I felt a little out of sorts on the elliptical this morning. Because my normal machines were full at the time, I started on another elliptical that I don't like as much. Went for 5 minutes, then noticed one of my favorites was open, so I switched, only to find the TV monitor wasn't working on that one! Oh well, I wasn't going to switch AGAIN! I had my iPod.

I'm feeling tired now after my workout, even though it's been 4-5 hours. Part of it's probably a short night's sleep, some of it's probably the running, which is a little longer than I've done normally, outside of a race. I'd like to make 30 minutes of running the norm, though I'm still a way from that level. It's a little discouraging, but I know I'm making progress. It's hard to see the progress day by day sometimes, but when it comes to the 5K races, I can really tell a difference. Now I need to remember to start getting plenty of rest leading up to this Saturday's Jingle Bell Run 5K!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails