Monday, September 14, 2009

Ouch!

Okay, I am tired this morning. And sore. I think the adrenaline wore off overnight, and now I'm just beat! I did make it to the gym this morning, where I rode 6.73 miles in 41:01 minutes. *sigh*

I did eat better after this weekend's runs. I also took an ice bath almost immediately after I got home on Saturday. Still pretty tired, though. I also acquired three blisters from Saturday's running. Only one of them hurts, but that's plenty!! I'm a bit of a baby over blisters, partly because I don't get them very often (thank goodness!). I'm hoping it heals quickly.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Don't under estimate the energy and effort it takes to do a 20 miler. I know I have under estimated the impact of long runs and because I set the expectation to bounce back, I'm causing myself more anguish. You are doing awesome and have accomplished soooo much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails