Monday, October 27, 2008

Workout Push

My vacation starts today, and we're heading for the mountains later this afternoon--yay! I decided to get a decent workout in this morning, eventhough I still feel some residual tiredness from Saturday's 13.1 mile run. (Is the tiredness normal two days afterward?) I ran 3.19 miles on the treadmill in 40 minutes, no incline today, and followed that with 20 minutes/3.58 miles on the recumbent bike.

It turns out I'm only about two and a half miles away from logging 100 miles for the month, so I'll probably try to hit that this week, but I don't think I'm going to push for a lot more. I hope to do some hiking while on vacation, and maybe some swimming. I sure do feel like I need some rest, but I don't want to lose an fitness or pack on the calories!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails