Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tired Morning Workout

Last night, George and I stayed up watching TV until "Law and Order: SVU" went off just before 11:00 PM. I got in bed right at 11:00, but I'm feeling a little tired this morning.

I started with 10 minutes on the recumbent bike at the gym (1.65 mi), then ran 47 minutes (3.68 miles) at a 1% incline on the treadmill this morning. The run felt pretty good once I got going, but my legs felt like cement for the first mile or so.

Yesterday I got reconnected with FitDay.com, and am trying the food and exercise journals as well as the weight log. I like the graphs and charts a lot. I'll post how things are going with it later. The kicker will be if I can stick with it.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Nice workout! I have gotten into the routine of running on the treadmill with the incline at 1%.... takes some getting used to but I think it's good for the quads. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails