Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tired From Yesterday

Boy, I'm still dragging from yesterday's half marathon distance! I slept in this morning, and when I finally got to the gym, I only did 40 minutes (7.08 miles) on the recumbent bike. The treadmill didn't even tempt me this morning. Did I mention I'm tired?!

So, my first half marathon race is a week from today! Since I'm feeling so wiped out today, I'm wondering how I'll feel next Monday, the day after the race, when I actually have to go to work! Other than getting plenty of rest afterward, what can I do to recover well enough to me effective at work the next day? I'm sure I'll figure something out.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Wow! I can't believe you did a half marathon distance the week before your half marathon! Most training schedules don't call for much over 10-12 miles prior to the race.

Make you sure you taper this week! Your body will thank you for it!

SuperDave said...

I only did 40 minutes on the bike..
Silly girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails