Friday, October 03, 2008

Lighter Morning

This morning I did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine (2.15 miles), then 20:03 minutes of running on the treadmill with a 1% incline (1.6 miles). That's a 12:31 pace, so I'm getting a little faster. :) I did push the pace a little, since I knew it would be a shorter run.

I wanted to run longer, but have to think about tomorrow. I'm a member of the local Junior League, and tomorrow's our annual Bargain Sale, a huge garage sale thing. Everyone in our local league must work at least one shift, and tomorrow morning I'm working from 7:30-10:30 AM. That'll be 3 hours on my feet, for sure. After that, I need to get a long run in, not sure if it'll be 10 miles or not. I'm not going to worry about it. Helping with the Bargain Sale is always fun, and it's a big fundraiser for us. I'm sure I'll get my miles in between Saturday and Sunday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails