Friday, January 08, 2010

Rest Day, Plus New Pedometer

Well, today is an officially scheduled rest day, heading into tomorrow's 5K. Brennan and I talked last night about my race "strategy" for the Run for the Young, mainly about things like warming up, and the run/walk segments I'll be doing. I'm looking forward to this race, but I'm also looking forward to getting it over with! It's going to be below freezing outside! Brrrr!

Meanwhile, I'm excited about being the team captain of the Bookworms, a group of library employees, in the new Shape Up Duke challenge starting Monday! It's a three month challenge that allows team members track weight loss, exercise minutes, and pedometer steps, and compete against other teams within the university. I'm excited about it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails