Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Bike Ride, Plus President's Challenge Complete!

This morning I did a revved up (for me) stationary bike ride, 8.1 miles in 45:03 minutes. Afterward, I still had more gas left in the tank than I expected, so I did some extra strength training reps, and finished with stretching.

When I got back home, I entered my workout on the President's Challenge website, and finally finished the Platinum level! It's taken me over three years to go through Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum levels. I was wondering what would happen after I crossed the Platinum line. No fireworks or songs eminating from the computer. The website just put the excess points toward the Bronze level--again! Yes, it reset the clock without even asking me! Ha! Now that I've reached "the end" of this challenge, I don't know that I'll continue it. It's been pretty fun, but I keep track of my exercise in several other places now. Time to look for other challenges and motivators! Sayonara, President's Challenge! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails