Saturday, January 02, 2010

Chilly Shelley Lake Run/Walk

This morning, George and I joined an off-season running group of the Raleigh Galloway group at Shelley Lake in Raleigh this morning. I had my own run/walk plan going on, but it was good to see them ahead of time. Some in that group ran 10 miles, and others ran 6 miles. I was supposed to run/walk 2.5 miles, but ended up going 3.5 miles! It was my first run outside since the Outer Banks Marathon, and it was a nippy 25 degrees, but it felt good to be out there. It took me 67 minutes to finish 3.54 miles, and I was disappointed with my time, but happy about the distance.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Good job with the increased mileage. Since you didn't specifically mention IT band, I'm hoping that it never showed its ugly head on your run.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails