Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Final Run of 2008

I decided to go to Shelley Lake this morning to do my final run of 2008. It was a beautiful morning, chilly enough to wear long leggings and a long sleeve t-shirt, but not cold enough for gloves or a hat. I just ran around, with walk breaks, and ended up doing 4.71 miles in 1 hour 18 minutes. It was a pretty slow average pace, but I felt like taking it easy today. I just enjoyed being outside and getting a little sweaty.

I ended up with 108.2 miles for the month, my second highest of the year. The highest mileage month of the year for me was back in January, and the third highest month was October. My total 2008 running mileage was 811.7 miles, a good bit short of my 1000-mile goal. I'll shoot for 1000 again in 2009!

1 comment:

Uncivil said...

Wow Lesley.....you are definitely still "going the extra mile".
Great accomplishments.
Happy New Year and wishing you many more miles in 2009!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails