Monday, December 08, 2008

Back on the Treadmill

I have to admit, I was glad to get back on the treadmill this morning! I'm not much of a cold weather fan, and I really don't mind the treadmill.

I started out on the treadmill, running 3.1 miles in 37 minutes. Then I got on the recumbent bike for 17 minutes and 3.36 miles. I decided to get BACK on the treadmill for amother 5 minutes and 0.41 miles. Hey, I still had some energy in my legs, and I know I need to build my running mileage base. I feel pretty good on this end of it, a bit tired but not in need of a nap.

2 comments:

renae said...

Oh thank goodness! I'm not a total freak after all!! I don't mind the treadmill either! I can't stand the cold or the wind so I'll happily hop on the treadmill instead. It's funny how most people think you are totally insane for not minding it.

SuperDave said...

It looks like we are competing against one another at Buckeyes on the challenge "Make December a strong finish."
I can't touch you, you are a machine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails