Monday, December 15, 2008

New Running Week

Last night, George and I went to the Raleigh Galloway training group's end-of-year party, and had a fun time! We had dinner and there were some awards handed out. George said at one point that he may even sign up for next year, which would be great!

Because we didn't get home until about 9:30 last night, and we're preparing for a church group to come to our house tonight, we didn't get to bed until after midnight! Soooo, it was hard to get up and work out this morning, but I made it to the gym anyway. I ran 31 minutes (2.52 miles) on the treadmill, then walked 12:04 minutes (0.70 miles). I decided to run another 7 minutes (0.56 miles), then got off the treadmill and rode the recumbent bike for 10 minutes (2.23 miles). When I wrapped things up, I was surprised to see that I'd hit an hour of exercise. Didn't think I had it in me when I started!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Nice work! sometimes those are the best workouts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails