Sunday, December 07, 2008

Outside Run

This morning I headed over to the American Tobacco Trail, which is part of the East Coast Greenway, for a long run outdoors. It was COLD, and I am not a cold weather person, but I did it anyway, going 4.22 miles in 1:10:00. It was nice to be outside, but I was also really glad to be done with it. I felt like I could've pushed a little harder, but the path was a little icey in spots. (I saw one guy slip and take a tumble! I stopped and made sure he was okay.)

Afterward, I stopped by the gym and rode 10 minutes (2 miles) on the recumbent bike. Nice way to wind down.

I ended up with 23.53 running miles for the week of Dec. 1, so I'm still on track for my goal of running 100 miles in December.

1 comment:

SuperDave said...

100 miles for Dec.
I was @ 598 as of Nove 29th, so I sorta pledged to hit 700 miles for the year which means that I have to run 102 this month. My largest month so far has been 72.
Good luck on your 100!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails