Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Outdoor Run

This morning, still on vacation, I decided I wasn't in the mood for the gym and the treadmill, so I decided to run around the neighborhood near my gym. The weather was nice, partly cloudy and around 50 degrees. I parked in front of my gym, strapped on my Garmin, and took off. Final run/walk tally was 3.32 miles in 50 minutes. The 15:39 pace is faster than recent non-race outdoor runs, even some that were flatter, so I'm glad to be picking up the pace a bit outdoors, which is a little harder for me to do than on the treadmill.

After the run, I rode on the recumbent bike in the gym for 20 minutes (3.7 miles).

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

I should have tried to attempt the gym here in my hometown this morning... but I thought it was going to be nice enough to go outside for a short workout... however, it is -10 and I have no desire to head out in that... I guess I will have to wait a couple days!

Happy Holidays!

SuperDave said...

Merry Christmas!
You logging great miles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails