Saturday, August 01, 2009

It's Miles in the Bank, Right?!

This morning I ran/walked 14.36 miles (4:34:36) with the Galloway group. Wendy and I started at 5 AM for 2 miles, and were joined at 5:40 by George and Ellen for 2 more miles. We joined up with the rest of our pace group at 6:30 for a 10-mile run. I was pretty strong at first, but started to fade, and pretty much walked the last few miles. Afterward, my legs and feet aren't hurting as much as I expected, I'm just worn out! Nap soon, I hope!

The weather was overcast, but humid, and the course was pretty hilly. Glad to have the mileage in the books!

2 comments:

Christina said...

14 miles!!! That is fantastic!

Skylar Masey said...

Congrats on this accomplishment! And see you were questioning trying a 1/2 marathon :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails