Friday, August 07, 2009

Friday Workout (Plus Fitness Test)

I have today off from work, so I slept in and had a gloriously relaxing morning! I ended up at the UNC Wellness Center, and enjoyed a nice change of scenery from my normal gym, though I did a pretty normal workout (for me).

1) Rode 5.08 miles (30:03 min) on the recumbent bike
2) Fitness Test: I pressed the "FitTest" button on the treadmill I got on, and ended up running, then walking to cool down, for a total of a half a mile in 7:45. Odd time, huh?! All it told me was that my estimated VO2 Max was 50.0, which I assume to be pretty good for my age (45). I would've liked a little affirmation in flashing letters across the top of the treadmill screen, but oh well! :)
3) Walked 1.53 miles (25 min) on the treadmill at a 4% incline.

My legs are sore, and I'm a bit tired. Probably overdid it a bit before tomorrow's 10-miler, but I enjoyed the workout, all in all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails