Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to the American Tobacco Trail

I decided to return to the American Tobacco Trail this morning for a run to help me shake last Saturday's long run there. Once I got into the groove, it felt pretty decent! I ended up going 2.42 miles in 41:03 minutes, definitely faster than last Saturday. The occasional sprinkle was refreshing. I also noticed a little more pinestraw and leaves on the trail. The season's starting to shift! Come on, cooler weather!!

I'm looking forward to returning there soon.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I just spent a long weekend with my Aunt in Sanford, NC. It was HOT!!!!

I hope you get that cooler weather soon, or at least air that isn't so thick.

We drove past many tobacco farms, now I have a visual to go with your Tobacco Trail, and good lord the hills in that area are insane!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails