Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday at the Gym

My workout reflects that I'm rather pumped this morning--but a little short on time (meeting to try to get to)! First, I got a donation from my cousin, Wayne, for the Ronald McDonald House of Durham, in conjuction with my Outer Banks Marathon training! I'm so excited about this cause, and it's amazing how each donation motivates me! Then, I got a really nice email last night from the founder of the Magnificent Mile Race in Raleigh that made my day (at least!), as she'd discovered and actually read my race report from the 2008 Magnificent Mile! (It's a fun, well-organized race, and will be held on Sept. 13 this year. Run it!)

Anyway, the workout:
1) Rode 4.55 miles (25 min) on the recumbent bike
2) Walked 0.60 mile (10:14 min) on the treadmill
3) Ran 2.33 miles (27 min) on the treadmill

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails