Thursday, April 02, 2009

Back to (a little) Running

I started out by walking for an hour (3.53 miles) on the treadmill, and it felt sooo good to get back to some cardio after yesterday's strength training. (My arms are a little sore today, by the way, but it's a good sore!) Then I decided to see what some running felt like, so I tried, and actually went for three minutes (0.23 miles) on the treadmill. I am feeling my right hip now. It doesn't hurt, per se, but I know it's there. I will continue to take it easy, and will likely pass on the running tomorrow.

I've been exchanging some emails from a fellow Galloway group runner, who ran the Outer Banks Marathon last year, and it's been very enlightening. Among other things, she's reminded me of the importance of running my own "race," whether in training or in a race setting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails