1) Walked 3.02 miles (50:02 min) on the treadmill
2) Ran 1.3 miles (16:02 min) on the treadmill
3) Walked 0.37 mile (6:06 min) on the treadmill to cool down
4) Rode 1.8 miles (10:05 min) on the recumbent bike
5) 4 sets (10 reps) of bicep curls
The running felt strong enough to go a little faster--yay! I was tempted to go for another minute or two, but since the distance is a new post-injury record (okay, barely!), I decided to continue to take it easy--hard as that can be sometimes! I've still got time to work on my base mileage before official marathon training starts, in addition to working on weightloss, hydration, and overall good nutrition. I decided to add a little strength training to the end of my cardio workout for good measure.