Friday, February 06, 2009

TGIF Workout

1) Walked 0.58 mi. (10 min) on the treadmill to warm up.
2) Ran 3.02 mi. (37 min), including two 1-min. walk breaks, on the treadmill.
3) Rode 3.4 mi. (17 min.) on the recumbent bike.
4) Ran 0.51 mi. (6 min.) on the treadmill to finish with a strong, faster pace run at the end of my workout, to practice running faster after I've been pushing myself for an hour or so.

I'm glad today is Friday! It's been a busy week at work, and I've been pushing the running miles a little bit as well. I tried signing up for the Krispy Kreme Challenge 5K yesterday before lunch, and the race is full! Wow! Over 5000 registered runners, and ESPN is covering it, to boot. Ah, well! Maybe next year. (I looked for another race to do tomorrow in its place, but nothing nearby intrigued me.) Meanwhile, I'm still signed up for the Run for the Roses 5K on Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, neighbor! just spotted your post cuz of the kkc reference. i'll be there tomorrow, and i'm already sooo nervous. good luck with the running!

Uncivil said...

Hey Lesley

I'm not even worthy to comment here. LOL!

I don't know what's wrong with me? My motivation to run or diet stinks?

I see you're still kickin' butt and takin' names!!!LOL!!!

I think my sis-in-law might have even slacked off a little, but she is still super motivated compared to me!

Thanks for stoppin' by to check on me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails