Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday Long Run/Walk

Today I went the American Tobacco Trail to get my long run in, and ended up doing a run/walk combo of 7.04 miles in 1:58:00. Let me tell you, it was a long stretch! I didn't get started until late (sometime between 11:30 and 11:40), as I sat down to read some in a book and ended up finishing it! So that was my own fault, and perhaps part of the reason why I had a hard time focusing during today's outing. *Sigh* Well, I knew it might be tough, but my goal was a 10K today, and I went past that, so it'll be okay. And on a bright note, the weather was beautiful, and I ran into Susan's husband on the trail. (Susan, if you happen to read this, feel better soon! Hope to see you at Coach Bubba!)

I'll get some more running mileage in for the week tomorrow morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails