Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Running and Bike

This morning I ran 41 minutes for 3.10 miles on the treadmill, then hopped on the recumbent bike for 3.58 miles in 20 minutes. It's the second day in a row that I've exercised for an hour total, and my legs feel it a bit. I'll probably need to do a little less some days until I get used to it.

I've continued to find workouts to add to my BuckeyeOutdoors online log. Yesterday I remembered the log I used to keep on running2win.com back last year. I wasn't very consistent about it using that log, but it has enough to make it worth consolidating, especially the road races I recorded online. One online log I used to use (I think it was on coolrunning.com) ceased to exist, so I lost some workouts from that, but oh well. I've glad to have the records I've got, and I've been recording consistently for quite some time now. One thing I've recently discovered on BuckeyeOutdoors is that I can record my weight, which I think will be motivating. There's also a food log, but I think I'll stick with another site for that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails