Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Okay, No Running Today

I managed to stay off the treadmill this morning, although it WAS calling my name! I did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine, and another 10 on the recumbent bike. I'm still a bit tired, though I got to bed a little earlier last night. I need to continue to monitor the tiredness thing. I'm eating well enough and taking a multivitamin. I feels like an exercise tired. I'll continue to hydrate, and will try to get to bed at a decent time again tonight.

2 comments:

Uncivil said...

Haha!!!
You have to make yourself "not run", and it's all I can do to make myself run at all!!!!!LOL!!!

I'm hoping to put more miles in with the cooler weather!!!Yay!!!

Way to go Lesley!!!!

teacherwoman said...

Probably a good choice! nice work with the hydrating! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails